
Yeah!The day finally came for all of us to depart!!With so much love and support from our family, loved ones and friends, we left with expectant faith we will return with so much more! Throughout this whole pilgrimage, although there were times where we all had issues with one another, I thank and praise God that He still kept our group all healthy and together.I strongly believe a seed has been planted in each and everyone of us!Amen!

Another groupie shoot at St Patrick Cathedral in Melb!

Us proudly showing the flag of our group!All of us with one heart, one church, one ministry!Kanektas!!

Yeah..we even sleep the same way too!Talk about going through thick and thin..ahaha

Finally!WYD has come to an end! Most of us were already very sick when this picture was taken!WE ALL DID IT!YEAHH!!

And we mingled, connected and bonded over bread!

Toasted Pita Bread as chips is the best!!!U have to try it to believe it!Especially if you dipped them in cheese!

Me and my dearest sister, ANT!!
Girl, even though during this trip, we had lots of hiccups but I thank you still for your very presence, love, concern and patience with me! That very day when we were at QV market, you showed me a sisters frame with words so touching, I really cried in my heart! Thanks babe for being who you are and for loving me! Hugs!

Calvin, Theresa and Grace...(Theresa not in the picture.)
Thank you guys so much, esp during the walk back from randwick. Without all of your constant encouragement and patience with walking slowly with me, I might have fainted. And honestly the conversation with 3 of u have left a great impact in my search for God.


We just had so much fun teasing one another! This is the most classic one! Hey jem...know that we still adore you lots!Ha..

Presenting Ant, the WII Boxing champion! I will post a video of the exciting match betweenJem and her really shortly.

The trip was so complete because of all of your presence.

Nothing beats hot japanese style steamboat as a farwell dinner!

Beloved Lynette and me! Thank you babe for hosting me and ant at your gorgeous service apartment! For letting us use the bathrooms first, allowing us to cook and use your kitchen, and occupying your sleeping space, your internet and most importantly, thank you for spending time with us despite your hectic study schedule!I really appreciate everything you've done!

And Roanna, the 'mother' in our group! Thanks for hosting us in your lovely place and preparing such great meals! And for giving me tips to study abroad! They were super helpful and encouraging!

And of course Christopher, thanks for always being a gentleman and watching out for us!
"Dearest Daddy God, Praise and Glory to you for this wonderful pilgrimage we all went through as a group united in your name!Truely, it was not easy but I thank you for giving us strength, patience, guidance and persverance to finish the race. I know this is not the end but the start of a new journey in our faith. I pray with all my heart and soul that everyone we met, even those whom we only spoke a word of greeting will be remembered and be blessed by your name! Through this grace of your love, I pray for an outpouring of the holy spirit in our lives and in the lives of all who know us, that we may receive the power of your immense love and peace you set upon our heart and soul. I love you Lord, and I seek to love you even more. Use me, guide me and mould me please. Amen."
And this will be the last post of my WYD Sydney 2008 experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment