Saturday, August 2, 2008

Time to unwind!

All dressed up for the musical of the year!WICKED!!Both of us thought the cast was brilliant, the set and costumes were fantastic and we had a tremendous time clapping and nodding to the beat and rhythm!

Chris, Lyn and his cousin, Roanna bought us to a hot korean bbq sizzle!!

Very yummy!So hungry I finished my bowl of rice in less than a few minutes!

We tried chocolate, banana and pecan pizza for the very first time and guess what!We want more!

As you can tell, both of us just woke up when the coach brought us to our very first stop of our great ocean road trip!The bus conductor was also the guide who kept on talking non-stop throughout the whole day!Super impressed with his excellent service and knowledge!

How I wish to own one of these houses!!

It looks fake isn't it!Too still to be true!

Our coach went on a totally winding trip through the coast line!I almost wanted to puke so I decided to close my eyes and envision a really straight road despite the coach shaking non stop and praying hail mary at the same time!It worked!

How serene and peaceful.

I just had to jump with joy and excitment!I cannot believe I am really really where I am!

An inverted heart!An idea from ant...We heart everyone who we have met during this trip!

I love looking at waves..for some strange unknown reason.

Ahaa...me and pine trees makes my day smile!:)

The Twelve Apostles, now there are only 8 standing.




The lord's Arc

A moment to remember!A sisterhood to cherish!Thank you babe for being there with me!

I just love these bushy shrubs!Don't you find them so adorable!!Do you guys know this is the exact location that I have been seeing in my vision where God holds my hand and swings me around this never ending field of paradise!

And we digged into some nando's grilled chicken platter!I think their spicy sauce is really unbearable!!

No comments: