The first animal we met!Very hostile ostrichs!
See!They cant even be bothered with us girls..We can't even get a close up shot of them!
What got us really fascinated is the PURELY WHITE PEACOCK!!I didn't know they exist!!
Our favourite animal of the day!!!THE BLA BLA SHEEPS!!!
This photo has a completely hilarious story behind it. Me and ant happily snapped so many pics of these sheeps! And we started to touch them and pose with them. But the annoying part is they don't look into our cameras!!So we kept distracting them hoping to get the best shot! At this very moment, the sheeps really went "BLAAAAAAAA!!!"
Oh my!Me and ant got so freaked out I almost jumped and fell. And the sheeps just gave us a completely blank look. Ahaha..we can now confirm that sheeps really go "Blaaaaa" super loudly.
How adorable!
I was quite scared it will get on its hind legs and start hopping towards me, that's why I kept quite a safe distance!
Another baby kangerooo!!Kawaii!
A school of ducks following this young man with a handful of pet food on his hand!Ahah we tagged along and took this pic!
Ant is pointing at a very very mini koala high up the trees!We went to the koala conservation park!Initially, ant remarked that it was quite a waste of money to just see them so high up...until..
We stepped into this other sanctuary. I think this sign is hilarious!Especially the one showing a man shaking the tree!wahaha!
And we saw he/her!!We have no idea if its a boy or girl but she is soooooooooooooooo cute..aww!
I wished I could hug her!I was just squeaking nonstop!
AHHHHHHHHHH...nothing beats a koala hugging a tree!
I can only hug a very fake big koala on our way out of the park.Duh.
These little burrows house 66,000 penguins in the little Philip Island!
How beautiful a scene of where nature is at its peak!
Look at those stands?Its where we sat on the beach waiting for the world's smallest penguin to come onshore and walk back to their burrows!I pity those whose homes are really far away from the sea.
We can't take any pics of the penguins as the flash will cause them to get fits! But I wanted you guys to see how lovely and tiny they really are! They are of the same height as sea gulls! Unbelievable but so true!
Ant did a really heroic deed there too!There were obviously some very inconsiderate tourist who took their cameras out wanting to catch a shot of these innocent penguins while the ranger was away. And Ant quietly slipped away from the crowd and alerted the ranger who came in full force to stop the selfish tourist from shooting the wild birds. While I was dreaming and staring at the penguins with all my heart, Ant became the penguins heroine!Cheerios to her!
We had some italian pasta to end our day with a bang!
And sinful baked bacon mussels!!!






















No comments:
Post a Comment