Saturday, August 2, 2008

And the holiday began.

With us heading down to Blue mountains the next morning! Jacob's cousin, Theresa picked us up and we dropped by a chocolate factory in the midst of our trip!

Are you salivating yet?

AHHHHHH..Pecans, chocolate and mocha!Seriously..how deadly can this be!

They look too good to be eaten and thank God I was so sick I can't even try any. Sobs.

The wind up the mountains was so strong, a team of three were needed to park the car!Ha..

Perfect day for sight seeing!

It was 7 degrees when this photo was being taken.

We were soo cold, we could not even smile properly.

I hope oneday I can have this backdrop in my house. I know it sounds random.

And we took the steepest rail down from the top of the mountains to the ends of it!It looks freaky but its not that scary!

Ahaha..super touristy photo!We just can't resist looking and acting stupid!

The night came and we went to darling harbour for some great catch up with char!!

Ant was trying to create a moody vibe out of this..can you feel it?

AH...Ribs!!Ribs and Ribs!I was just stuffing myself and coughing my lungs out!I was getting more ill as the minute ticks away.

Our most beloved Charlene!!!!!chilling at the Pancakes on the rocks.(Hope I got the name right though.)

We tried this ever famous ozzie dish! A pie(in our case, beef) topped with smashed peas and hot steaming potato mash with gravy!Super sinful but satisfying!

The night ended with me playing wii with the two darling daughters of Theresa and laughing my heads off at the wii face (Michelle, the one in blue) created for me!!I looked like a cheena witch!

No comments: