My heart for GOD
Monday, November 26, 2007
So Apt
"God determines who walks into your life.
It is up to you to decide who you let walk away
,
who you let stay
,
and who you refuse to let go
."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God's Princess
Priscilla Tan
Hi, I'm Priscilla and I'm the designer for CHALK. Join me as I share my inspirations and thoughts!
View my complete profile
Archive
►
2009
(16)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(149)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(30)
▼
2007
(112)
►
December
(13)
▼
November
(14)
Potholes of Dreams
Beads of Offering
Cartoons of Faith,love and Hope!
So Apt
It's Approaching!!!
Washed Anew Over and Over Again
Consciousness
Clutters
One Year Older
The Gender Battle
Its Party Time!
Choosing what is really good for me.
With All I Am
Wounded but Set free!
►
October
(11)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(28)
Chat with Me!
View shoutbox
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Links
Abigail
Angele
gavin
God's Rhinos
jeremy
Mark
myra
paul
samantha
Sury
Veritas
Word of GOD
Yam
Visitors
Free Counter
No comments:
Post a Comment