Sunday, November 4, 2007

Its Party Time!

Yeah!I am really uber happy today..cuz i overdid my own capabilities!Seriously!Woke up bright and cheery in the morning and did our world youth day car wash fund raising campaign!!Gosh i am so burnt now..and i have lost count how many cars i had to wash.But it was just soooooooooooo fun and soooooooo enjoyable!We managed to collect over 2k plus for washing the cars of many generous doners.I really want to thank all who came to help..and one thing that made me scrub,wipe and splash more..is the love and support all of us lent to each other.It was tiring but it was such a great bonding session!Praise God for using all that we have and multiplying it!Cheers to the next car wash fiesta!

And I met cherie for a great shopping sunday!Actually,on the day of my competition,i fall in love with a floral printed dress in Topshop and told myself should i win the competition i will get it!Yeah..my wish came true and i bought the dress which will be my birthday present from my parents!I also found a white aviator shades which is uber cheap yet chic!Ahaha..so thick-skinned!But the highlight of the day and my whole week is the closure of the relationship i have been posting,thinking and dragging for ages.
Really thank God for helping me,for showing me the truth and light of the whole situation.A conviction spirit spurred in me and I firmly stand with faith that,YES LORD!I just want to be with you,you are number one in my life forever!Because your love is everlasting!O ya..on the happier note..is the title of my post!I am so so excited..about the party season coming my way!
I cannot wait to see theo and char!I cannot wait to meet my girlys and have hotel stays,steamboats,exercise workout days and much much more!I cannot wait for more cells!I cannot wait for YISS!I cannot wait for Set Free retreat!I cannot wait for the leadership retreat!I cannot wait for the xmas children party!I cannot wait for the countdown pirates party!Ah and to even more parties to come!Cheers!!!!

No comments: