
I have a secret...!Well, the truth is I am a very untidy girl.Took me courage to post this but yes,i decided that before 2007 comes to an end.I will learn to be tidy!Its super tough because..only when there are occasions where relatives or friends would visit my room, i will tidy up reluctantly.If not I do not even care.
People often assumed that girl's rooms should always be neat and clean.But not mine.My poor dad gave up trying to tell me to tidy up after years of no response nagging!I am not going to post pictures of my clustered room in fear of scaring you guys away..Just picture this...2 wardrobes of clothes spilling with a riot of colours,piles of books and magazines laying all over the floor,table and chairs in a un-walkable manner..basically the bottomline is: its very very messy.
If so,this is time for change.I want to pray for God's direction to attack these messes and have confidence that I can have order in my life and esp my room.Although the thought of cleaning gets me extremely discouraged but I know that I am not abnormal but rather I was tempted to think this way.The good news is that God has given me the spirit of self control,and I can choose to do what I know is right no matter how I feel at the moment.Dale Carnegie once said,"You can conquer almost any fear if you will make up your mind to do so.For remember,fear doesnt exist anywhere except in the mind."
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity(of cowardice,of craven and cringing and fawning fear),but (He has given us a spirit) of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self control.(2 Timonthy 1:7)
Dread is expecting something unpleasant to happen and its has nothing to do with faith.Faith looks forward to something good.Dread is deceptive.It is so subtle that is usually imperceptible.
I realized the instant I begin to dread something,my joy starts to go down.It becomes all doom and gloom,depressing and discouraging,negative and yucky.I pray to Daddy God that I will and must face everything with courage and believe that I can do anything and do it with a good attitude!And once all is clean and green..il post pics of my brand new room!

No comments:
Post a Comment