
OMYGOODNESS...the date of my internship in TOPSHOP(London) is confirmed!I will be flying off from Jan 21 to Feb 1. I do not know why but I am chickening out. Ah here is the schedule I just received. Its really weird but I am scared. Maybe,I am worried I cannot live up to the expectation of others..I cannot project myself well..I cant answer what they might test or ask me?AH..its like going for exams...yet there is no textbook I can prepare myself with.Weird!!!
Mon 21 Jan- Topshop Tailoring Buying Team
Tue 22 Jan- Topshop Tailoring Buying Team
Wed 23 Jan- Topshop Tailoring Buying Team
Tue 22 Jan- Topshop Tailoring Buying Team
Wed 23 Jan- Topshop Tailoring Buying Team
Thur 24 Jan- Topshop Design Team
Fri 25 Jan- Topshop Design Team
Mon 28 Jan- Pattern Room
Tue 29 Jan- Pattern Room
Wed 30 Jan- Pattern Room
Thur 31 Jan- Pattern Room
Fri 01 Feb- Pattern Room
I will be involved in the following during my 2 weeks stint:
- Inspiration trip to Portebello Market with The Design Team
- Competitive shop at Central London area.
- Best/Worst Sellers Meetings.
- Topshop Oxford Circus Floor walk with Buying Team.
- Fit Sessions with Tailoring Team.
- Buyers meeting with Design Team to review key component of Trend.
- Preparation of garments for Topshop Unique show at London Fashion Week.
Fri 25 Jan- Topshop Design Team
Mon 28 Jan- Pattern Room
Tue 29 Jan- Pattern Room
Wed 30 Jan- Pattern Room
Thur 31 Jan- Pattern Room
Fri 01 Feb- Pattern Room
I will be involved in the following during my 2 weeks stint:
- Inspiration trip to Portebello Market with The Design Team
- Competitive shop at Central London area.
- Best/Worst Sellers Meetings.
- Topshop Oxford Circus Floor walk with Buying Team.
- Fit Sessions with Tailoring Team.
- Buyers meeting with Design Team to review key component of Trend.
- Preparation of garments for Topshop Unique show at London Fashion Week.
Gosh..after I saw the list of things I have to do..one part of me screamed with joy and was skipping like a bee..But the other was horror. I do not know why I am so nervous and as I am typing this,my hands are freezing cold. My mind is going bonkers and turning giddy.(Maybe it didnt help that I had just answered some reporter's questions through email after much thoughts and hair scratching.)
O my but on the brighter side. I might be doing some travelling in europe after my internship. So that is one happy,happier and happiest news to cheer me on for!oh..but im broke..arhghhgg..
I strongly appeal to all who read this to please pray for me.Thank you:)Its greatly appreciated!

1 comment:
i just read your blog... i hope it all went okay for you! also i was just wondering what you did to get work experience at Topshop coz I have applied twice and they have not got back to me. I really really really want work experience there!!!! its not like i dont have relevant qualifications etc . what sort of things do you think might have helped you get the internship? thanks so much x
Post a Comment