Which drink would you prefer?
or
A refreshing glass of ice lemon teaI took a while to decide.Water is boring..ice lemon tea looks mouth-watering good.It looks sweet and tasty too!I took a gulp and puked!What!its tasteless!The other day,i met up with my gfs..and they asked me what i see in him.I said everything i felt and one of them said..pris..you did not mention about his heart.Then I argued back that he has this,that,this,that...and she stopped me and say..
Look at this cup of ice lemon tea.it looks good but its tasteless.
Looks at this cup of water.it looks ordinary and plain but it benefits you.
Seriously speaking,how often are we not blown away by the standards of the world .Yet,despite all things on the surface,when all is stripped away,lies the heart and soul of a person.I am waiting patiently to meet this person.I know i will because God will provide.


No comments:
Post a Comment