Saturday, September 8, 2007

Nailed

This weekend,I did not attend yam session for I wanted to finish the present for my boss's baby 1st month party.Instead,I went for sunset mass at St francis of Assisi. Before that,I finally got a chance to speak to my grandma. We bonded over fruits and she asked me many questions about the quarrels over my parents and I and so on. I am soo glad i was there for her. To listen to my grandma.To see her rubbing her eyes,smiling and laughing and chatting.

I love my grandma.She is my everything.If not for her love to nurture me when i was a child,feed me,bring me to school,scold me.I am sure I will be this spoilt runaway-from-home girl today. Though granny is still feeling troubled over the problems at home,I pray with love and hope that God will touch her heart.Remove her from the frustration and self blame she is inflicting herself.Brighten grandma's day with a cheery bright day in her gardens where the flowers and birds will sing a love song to her.Pray also for the love between grandma and grandpa to get sweeter each day.Aww...they still sleep on the same bed:)though they never go out together...hee

Truly a relaxed day for me as i strolled to church with smiles.During mass,the homily father said something really enlightening too!I love how he ended it with a reflection and poem!When mass ended,i saw a volunteer poster on the notice board!Yeah!Its always been my dream to do charity and i really want to do it with my heart and will.So..I cannot wait to sign up..for i heard in this group,one gets to go to old folks home,help disabled people and maybe even a mission trip!Hooray!!!!!!!

Before I head home,i went to the sanctuary and I saw..


Yes. Jesus nailed on the cross.
People started hitting Him.
Thrashing Him.
Spitting Him.
Yet He held on and on and on.
And the battle was won.
We are saved by His love.

No comments: