
Praise GOD!!Today is such a joyful and ahh..sunny bright cheery chocolate day!Weeeehhh!!:)

Ahaa..I am really in high spirits because i feel so blessed,loved and cherished.
First being,I have finally gotten the hang of exercising..even if it means only 10 mins a day!And my designs for the upcoming design competition is featured in october issue of female magazine.(Its quite a small picture of my dress and also my teeny weeny illustration!But its by me..ahh ok i am gushing over my own work...:P)O yes...here is also an invitation to all who reads my blog!!The fashion show is on 13th of October-Saturday at 3pm.Please do come down to Vivocity to support me please,its greatly appreciated!!!...:)
Another thing that brought smiles and dances to my every footsteps is the people i met and talked to today.Weeeehhhh...i met dearest diana for lunch..(ure such a great listener!)and talked to silly antonia over her limited budget for her kids and teachers and of course sury,gavin,jane and becks!Gosh..my day ended with such a bang!With approval of shoes sponsers,models fitting dates set..great!I did not expect myself to feel so excited and also nervous about the competition but gosh..the prize is soo wow..an internship with Topshop in London!WAHHHH....
Nevermind,I will just do my best and let God do the rest!O ya on a closing note,I thank Sury for praying for me.He shared a beautiful vision.He saw me as a ugly duckling..(yes...all the time,i think and see myself as ugly and unwanted)

Then..He saw me as a ugly duckling who turned into a swan.
Sury continued to share that God sees me as a treasure and God loves me alot.Although i may think of myself as ugly but God sees me as a swan princess.My heart melted with such joy and it was so affirming.Thank you bro!
I read this somewhere...
Envision this: God looks at you and sees a reflection of Himself, and smiles.

No comments:
Post a Comment