Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I love drawing!

This has got to be my favourite picture!Took really long trying to get the right shape of the teapot!

The model was holding on to a straw during the photoshoot and seriously how sweet it finally looked with daisies all around the daisy dress..Hee!

Ah the back detail of the dress is really really fabulous too!

When I drew the chair, I have thoughts of sitting on it!Look closely, they look like spiders!

Gosh I had so so much fun drawing these pictures!

Finally, our swirl first complete collection is out! And its entitled Swirl goes to Work! Yeah!The colour scheme is simply lovely and I think the designs are so wearable yet fun at the same time!Ha, I sound like I am promoting the designs ya? Well, I really am so proud of all the clothes me, Suzanne and Evelyn designed together! Our hardwork after months and months of preparation ever since our Hongkong trip!

Really pray that our customers will lurveeee our stuff and buy more and hopefully we can consign with biggy departmental stores like Tangs oneday or maybe Selfridges someday too!


All photos are courtesy of Swirl


No comments: