(Wonderful grandma and my dearest aunt joan!)
Dearest Daddy God,
Grandma is not feeling too well lately. She is often seen coughing, coughing and coughing! And she is looking really pale, lost so much weight and has no appetite at all. Worse thing is, she is so sick she does not even smile that often anymore. I am in great pain seeing grandma like this. I cannot seem to do anything but to hug her, sayang her hands, massage her but still I know she is going through great great pain.
Lord God, I pray with all my heart that your healing powers will touch her and free her from the pain she is going through right now. I pray that the hospital checkup tonight will turn out really fine and she can come home tomorrow. Help us lord, everyone of us at home in this time of trial and let us keep our focus on you. Give us strength, patience, courage and hope that all things are possible and no sickeness is ever too late to be healed in the most precious blood of JESUS! I claim it with faith that Lord God no matter what happens, I know you love grandma lots and you love us so dearly as well.
Thank you for giving me a chance to love her and care more for her. I sincerely ask for anyone who reads my blog to say a short prayer for my grandma and family too. Thank you guys!I know that together with all our prayers!We can tell the mountain to move and it will move!


No comments:
Post a Comment