Saturday, December 29, 2007

Last Post of 2007!!!




Beloved:

This is the message that we have heard from Jesus Christ
and proclaim to you:God is light, and in him there is no darkness at all.
If we say, “We have fellowship with him,”
while we continue to walk in darkness,we lie and do not act in truth.
But if we walk in the light as he is in the light,then we have fellowship with one another,and the Blood of his Son Jesus cleanses us from all sin.
If we say, “We are without sin,”we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
If we acknowledge our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from every wrongdoing.
If we say, “We have not sinned,” we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

My children, I am writing this to you so that you may not commit sin.But if anyone does sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous one.He is expiation for our sins,and not for our sins only but for those of the whole world.

2007 is coming to an end in a few days!!!So many things have happened and its been a year of lots of ups and downs!Before the new year approaches with a bang..I just pray for a time of thorough reflection and a heart to heart talk with Daddy God.I want to share all my dreams,wishes and desires with HIM and I know God listens."Lord,I thank you for the wonderful memories,people and things I encountered in 2007.The challenges,opportunities and hope you gave me.I pray for a renewal of my mind,soul and heart in this new year.I claim with faith that this new year will be even better!Prepare me for the trails I will go through to strengthen me.My life you gave,I want to cherish.I Love you Lord!"


No comments: