Sunday, December 2, 2007

Keep me in your prayer pls..

Hi everyone,guess where am I as I type this post?In Singapore General Hospital.Yeah..i have just been hospitalized for urine and kidney infection.How great!Its sooo painful and now I am just waiting for the doctor to come by to give me a drip to insert antibiotics into my affected parts. I have always have kidney problems since very young.

And so now that I am an adult,all the more I need to do a thorough check.Arghg....the feeling now is er...why am I here on the hard hospital bed with 5 other old ladies?I think I am one of the youngest admitted patient in my ward.That's why the nurses are chatting so happily and talkatively to me..But seriously the doctors and nurses at SGH are really friendly and smiley!

For every other hour,I am getting a fever so high its 40,then I start to shiver and wringle in my bed and once the panadol sets in,i perspire.This has gone on for 4 days although I had the infection for one week.SO pls...anyone who suspect their body is not functioning pls see a doc!Totally learnt my lesson!

Yest night-1dec 2007 is the worse I have ever had in my 22 years as a woman.Those who saw me at the Yiss Spiritual prep will know i was shivering and complaining of my fever.I thought it was a normal fever too,so i chomp down tablets of panadol.When I reached home that night,my temp was soo high,my body was shivering despite me wearing 4 layers of clothings.

But the best highlight was the fact that I fainted in the toilet after feeling like I might vomit or something.Before I could even switch on the lights,I fell flat on the floor.And no one saw or noticed me.I woke up after awhile thinking where I was...I dunno why I always have a thing with fainting in toilets.Thankfully I didnt break my tooth or something.

Well,its my first night in this weird place,and I pray I will recover soon and hopefully be fit to facil in YISS.Anyway,I am getting very sleepy and drowsy now..Just want to ask whoever who reads this blog,to please keep me in your prayers I will get well soon.Thank you!God loves all of you:)

No comments: