Strange how all these while, you are still very much in my thought.
Not just today, but everyday.
Yet there is no way I can contact you,
because of how things have turned out to be.
Memories still swims in my head,
happy, blissful memories
and the sad ones I often brush away.
For I long to still believe we were once deeply in love,
in good and bad times.
Somehow time moves ahead, I have no idea who really change.
Our love fades away slowly,
until one day we can't even agree to the same voice again.
It is really tough to let it go,
tougher than I thought it will be.
But everyone says its in the mind to determine if its over.
I need time, lots of time
to slowly let it all go。
Yes, let it go pris.
You can,
you will and you must.
It is time to love and stop hurting yourself.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment