Exactly who are they looking at?
Shouldn't be that hard a guess to make..
Yes..that's me in my ever loving dress I made myself, in my maroon tights and gladiator heels!
The stylist and the model wannabe
Phew..finally the shoot is over!
It's the first time my eyes look soo big, my hair so curly and I've got hair extensions on!
Ha...bet you guys are wondering what on earth am I doing..looking so er..different! I was approached by the marketing team from Nafa to be part of their advertising campaign to run early next Jan for their recruitment drive. As part of the alumni who have recently won some award..they thought it will be great to feature me together with 10 other outstanding or I would say good looking students of the school to promote Nafa as some hip and happening place to pursue their arty passions!
Well..Initially I rejected them because I gained weight(on the flipside..I wore a sack dress..Ah!) But obliged to it after some persuasion, little did I know they are going to put me in another interview with the new paper on top of this!
The shoot as you guys can tell went on well because I made a few requests and they were all fulfilled!
1. I wanted fake eyelashes! The make up artist gave me really long and dramatic ones I have never tried before!Yum Yum..
2. I wanted a dress with sleeves! And everyone ended up saying that the dress I designed best suits my personality!Weeh!
3. I wanted to wear heels and I definitely did.
4. I was praying I could get to let my hair down and in the end I got hair extensions and super wavy hair!!I like:)
All in all, I got many stares after the shoot when I was back at work. Think everyone is still not used to a super dolly pris and if you are wondering when the ads will be out? I heard its end of the year or the start of next year. I am crossing my fingers hoping they will do a good DI and fill me up with longer legs..slimmer body and a perfectly flawless complexion..Ha..I wish.




No comments:
Post a Comment