Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family Reunion

My most beloved Joan Aunt and her intelligent and pretty daughter, Zi fong who was seriously the rock of the night! She was the one who initiated the bbq and put so much heart into making it such a great success with her good market shopping, ginormous spread of seafood and her ever so delicious spicy sambal sauce!

That's my cousin's cousin's daughter..the family is so huge..I don't really know most of their names..Shame on me.

That's gorgeous Ant with my ever so cute grandma! I told ant there will be vegeterian food and bbq and she was game to join us for a night of fun.


My favourite cousin, Zihui being paired up with Ant by my very worried Joan Aunt..since both of them are swinging singles! Ha..you know when you're at a marriagable age..you can't escape the match making process.


Two very wonderful ladies in my life! My dearest Mum and Ro's mummy!!Aunty Ning who came all the way after her pet grooming course to spend the evening with us!Thank you Aunty once again!


Do I even need to say I love this picture?

And this is perfect:) Just that I wonder whose shaky hands was taking our picture..I give you a hint..Her initial starts with A. Ahaha...Sister..chill ah I still love you and thanks for coming and mingling with my family!


The weekend was brilliant in so many ways and it ended off with a lovely family gathering for all of us in the Tan's family. We planned a bbq dinner party for my cousin who was going to be entering army in the next 2 days. So despite my voice becoming really bad, we still went on with it.

Everyone was in high spirits and boy was there a turnout! It felt like Chinese New Year..just that only my dad wore his red puma shirt I bought for him in Melb! The food was great, the company was awesome and I guess everyone had a ball of a time! Just that, by the end of the night, I was sounding like a crow.

I lurvee family reunions!!I wish to have moreeeeeeeee...but of course with my throat all fine and well! Really am so blessed by God for such a wonderful family. And I guess the pictures above speaks louder than words! And I absolutely agree that a family that prays together stays together:)

No comments: