Yesh!You are looking at one of my student's work! And she is barely 14!
I love the colours she chose!
AH..how cute..she used the lips as the buckle of her belt!
Totally love it! It's so me..floral, prints and gemstones!
This girl is so edgy! She was actually from my previous class!
This girl loves accessorizing her models with interesting balloons..dogs..hats..umbrella..blah blah!
Absolutely love this colour combination..:)
Think this 11 year old girl really have potential!
The most ah-lian girl in my class in touch with her artistic talents!
I think this girl has super good control over her lines and colours!
And this is really quite lovely..I heart her shoes!
Not forgetting the girl who loves accessories!!
Ever since March, I have been praying for another chance to teach fashion illustrations again! And my dream just came true! I have just completed one week of intense teaching! This time, I heard my class was fully booked from the day the flyer was out! And I had full attendance of 20 lovely girls!
All of them were better than my previous class in terms of attitude and talents! And this time round, I gave them homework every single day as the schedule was quite tight! Everyday, I was blown away by their vast improvement and their passion for drawing!
I guessed what really captured their hearts was the fashion show I showed them during one of the classes and when I saw the expressions on their faces, I recalled how eager-beaver I must have looked when I was their age!
But in the midst of the week, I was put off by a parent who keeps lurking outside my class. She was like a peeping tom and that got me on my nerves!!I was all prepared to ask the class whose parent was that until she signalled for me to talk to her.
But in the midst of the week, I was put off by a parent who keeps lurking outside my class. She was like a peeping tom and that got me on my nerves!!I was all prepared to ask the class whose parent was that until she signalled for me to talk to her.
When I approached her, she shaked her head in despair and I wondered why. She pointed to me a water bottle occupying too much space and then it dawned on me that she was mad that her daughter was squashed in one corner while the other girl happily gave her water bottle her valued space!!
Sheesh..I told her I will make the necessary arrangement and she just stormed off! How weird! I went to her daughter and asked if she was uncomfortable and she said no. How lovely I thought to myself! Well..all in all, I really enjoyed myself and I think its time I start collecting commission fees from Nafa..
Because one of my students came up to me on the last day asking me if she can get into diploma in fashion design in nafa now! I told her to keep it calm and just concentrate on her studies first!Ha...I totally understand how she was feeling because I went through that before!:)














No comments:
Post a Comment