Friday, September 5, 2008

Thanks Much!

To all of you who have congratulated me on my relationship with Roland!It's hilarious how even up till today I still get sms-es, emails and tags of cheers and joy from everyone! But guess what, I really appreciate it and so does he I am very sure!

Not sure if most of you want to know how we met and how we got together..but we just started on this new journey together and when someday I am inspired to write it.. I sure will. In the meantime, I pray that you guys could keep us in your prayers as we learn to love daddy God and one another more each day.
_______________________________________________________________________

Dear Ro,

This night, you brought me back to St Ig chapel. Together with knelt knees and in the presence of the most blessed sacrament you shared what you felt for God and me. Your honesty and sincerity really touched me. Thank you for praying and asking God to bless me, you and our love for one another. Really in awe that I could experience the anointing of love poured upon us in Daddy God's presence. Thank you Ro.


No comments: