I specially chose this super duper cute Bob the builder plate!!!We girls completely adore it!
And finally it's time to makan!!!
We had a sumptuous potluck dinner! Cherie made spaghetti, Theo made mushroom soup, Steph bought potato salad, Ant bought italian pizza and some gd looking meatballs, I made cheesecake and bought the drinks!And the guys helped us with lunging them and clearing the table!Team effort I must say!
All waiting to get their plates filled!
1st girly pic of da day!
Ro and me:)
Josh and Theo (The cam addict!):)
Steph and Jason:)(Looking really matchy in black..)
The winner for best facial expression goes to cherie!
Groupie pic but I wondered what is steph doing?
Girl...I know you since PRIMARY ONE!Cannot believe we held each other's hands then..ahaha
2nd girly pic of da day!
And how can I ever stop loving u babe!
See..I told u cherie win already lo..
Sisters bonding session..
No idea what was going through our minds at the point this photo was taken..
Theo and Ant have been my classmates ever since we were Pri 4 all the way to Sec 5.
And finally after the chatting and bonding..our dearest auntie aunt decided to take a chill pill!
Taking opportunity that Theo is back for Josh's sisters wedding, we decided to plan a 10 ++ years sisters anniversary party!! This time we held it at Ro's aunt condo which was just a 10 mins walk away from Takashimaya!!Great location, a sunny saturday and a fully furnished place..what more can we ask for!!!
After a month of informing each other and a whole series of more than 50 thread conversations over facebook, we finally had our party! I think everyone was pretty tired but the food was good and of course the company was brilliant! It's time like this..I wished time stops.
Having known the girls for more than 10 years..it's really awesome to still keep in contact and in such close relationships with everyone of them!Thank you girls..if you're reading this! I heart each and everyone of u! Oh ya..we forgot to toast each other for a beautiful friendships and the many more years to come!let's do the "Yum Seng" virtually...Ahaha..
Not forgetting that our encounter is truly blessed by Daddy God! "Thank you Lord for giving me such wonderful sisters for life! I pray that you will continue to work your grace within each one of us and continue to strengthen and deepen our love for one another!Amen."
An important note to comment! Charlene!!!If you're reading this...Please know that WE MISS YOU SO BAD and WE WISHED YOU WERE HERE WITH US! And we'll never forget you ok!!..:)



















1 comment:
Hey , I don't know you at all so this seems really cheeky of me but I searched on google and found that you did an internship at topshop, I was wondering how you applied for that and if it was any good and what they were looking for, I'd love to get into the industry and any advice you could give me would be much appreciated, need to work out if it's worth doing a masters or not!
My e-mail is woodenpieces@hotmail.co.uk
I would be reaally grateful for any advice you could give but if you don't have the time don't worry about it!
Thanks
Post a Comment