Thursday, July 31, 2008

You shall be my witness!

The opening mass where everyone gathered at Barangaroo for the splendid mass celebration!

The night ended with sparkling fireworks that sets our hearts on fire!

The ever famous priscilla's pout!Ahaha...and everyone is game to give it a try!

Ant the patriotic singaorean ah!Thumbs up to her for always being most on about carrying our flag!

Cardinals around the world gathered together as one big family!

The cross has been carried and travelled to all parts of Australia, blessing the nation!

Look at the huge massive crowd that gathered where we were sitted!Wow..

Everyone thought the plane was creating the words..WYD but it turned out to be..

Lovely isn't it!With our poster girl ant!!

One of the many packed lunch we have at WYD! It taste quite alright and its very filling!

Our walk to Barangaroo as one united group!

More snapshots as we posed with one another and people from every nations!

Ant befriending some muscular italian men..ahhaa..she is our PR manager of the trip!

Huge crowd gathered at St Mary's Cathedral every single hour during WYD 2008!I heard the pope stays and conducts private morning masses here during his stay!

Sacred heart of Jesus in Mosaic!I lurvee..

More candles, more wishes, more prayers all heard by daddy God and all the saints of our church!

The cross He beared for us all

Me painting a mural for a telstra(telecom company) holy spirit painting near St Mary's Cathedral.

Ant and me in front of a bronze statue of Blessed Pope John Paul II

Finally we arrived in Sydney..Queen Elizabeth Building we took most of our train rides at town hall station!

Some asian food to perk us up for the start of WYD Sydney 2008!!!!

I guess a picture speaks a thousand words! As I am posting them, I am really missing all the wonderful memories and people we met there!Nevermind, WORLD YOUTH DAY 2011 is in MADRID, SPAIN!I am definitely going but I will first prep myself physically and spiritually first!Thank God its not winter then!

No comments: