Yippeee..I'm finally home after freezing down under.
Altogether now..let me say...I love HEATY HUMID SPORE!
The experience in ozzie is so hard to describe with words.
It was tough, tiring and terrific in all senses!
Tonnes of walking, stoning, shivering and sharing.
Ate so much junks that I fell so ill.
The cold showers and floors didnt help one bit.
But the source that kept me and the rest moving was truely God.
When I looked ard, I see people of all colour singing the same tune.
Carrying the same cross as I am, I knew I was in heaven.
A very real heaven indeed.
Because at the point of receiving Christ Jesus as bread of our lives,
nothing else mattered but our full devotion and focus on Him alone.
This trip to WYD is so memorable it is sinking in the depths of my heart.
I have received the power through one faith, one church and one holy spirit.

No comments:
Post a Comment