Beloved Nat giving a session on why do we need Hope.
Sam looking distraught but still beautiful with her bouncy soft curls!
For the past few weeks, I have been on "D" gear and am slowly accelerating in my journey with God. It helps alot when there are great sessions at YAM to attend, cell groups on saturdays and cell intercessory once every weekday and of course the ever awesome mass every sunday!
And last sunday, me and ant were supposed to attend a women session at cana on a cheery bright sunday. To my dismay, she could not make it in time but I was so glad I went anyway. The session was liberating to my soul and I made new friends with so many amazing women of different age groups! The session that night dealt with what was our passion and our potential! It stretches us to reflect on the dreams we have in our hearts. And through the sharings, what really touched me was the fact that GOD made us all so unique and individually our dreams reflects on how GOD's love can be shown in our work.
There was this pretty lady in her late 20s who shared about her dream to have her own cookbook and through the sharing, GOD continued to reveal the talents she has in poetry writing and another group member suggested combining both the cookbook recipes and poems together. Wow, talk about excitement in the air!
For me, it was realizing that everything that I think is impossible, GOD made it possible! From my parents being a catholic before me and pathing a smoother way for my own conversion in faith, from my unexpected win at the fashion competition, to me travelling alone in Rome. Having been so inspired by this exercise, I decided to use it for cell group this week with gav, jane and jeanette and I am so glad to know they benefitted from it too!!
The most exciting news is learning that prayers move mountains! And through our intercession for people to come forward for a month of RE:NEW journey at YAM, I just heard a great news that a girlfriend I have been praying for has agreed to come for the session! And just as I was bathing, I thought of another girl too. I claim with faith that she will also come for the session and I am so looking forward to PENTECOST RALLY by Father GINO! I can never forget the mass he conducted at a workshop last year, after his homily, he just sang a song and the holy spirit came and filled us all. WOW.
And last sunday, me and ant were supposed to attend a women session at cana on a cheery bright sunday. To my dismay, she could not make it in time but I was so glad I went anyway. The session was liberating to my soul and I made new friends with so many amazing women of different age groups! The session that night dealt with what was our passion and our potential! It stretches us to reflect on the dreams we have in our hearts. And through the sharings, what really touched me was the fact that GOD made us all so unique and individually our dreams reflects on how GOD's love can be shown in our work.
There was this pretty lady in her late 20s who shared about her dream to have her own cookbook and through the sharing, GOD continued to reveal the talents she has in poetry writing and another group member suggested combining both the cookbook recipes and poems together. Wow, talk about excitement in the air!
For me, it was realizing that everything that I think is impossible, GOD made it possible! From my parents being a catholic before me and pathing a smoother way for my own conversion in faith, from my unexpected win at the fashion competition, to me travelling alone in Rome. Having been so inspired by this exercise, I decided to use it for cell group this week with gav, jane and jeanette and I am so glad to know they benefitted from it too!!
The most exciting news is learning that prayers move mountains! And through our intercession for people to come forward for a month of RE:NEW journey at YAM, I just heard a great news that a girlfriend I have been praying for has agreed to come for the session! And just as I was bathing, I thought of another girl too. I claim with faith that she will also come for the session and I am so looking forward to PENTECOST RALLY by Father GINO! I can never forget the mass he conducted at a workshop last year, after his homily, he just sang a song and the holy spirit came and filled us all. WOW.
Talking about the holy spirit, this morning I attended mass and after the priest said, "And I will ask the Father,and he will give you another Advocate to be with you always,the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot accept,because it neither sees nor knows him."
I saw a majestic white dove flying into the entrance of the church. It's wings were so huge that it covered everyone of us. I saw each and everyone being sprinkled with it's love. And it flew to the altar and stood there where people came forth, some in tears, some in joy and what I got out of this vision was that, the holy spirit is our comforter, our strength when we are weak and our supporter! This all happened before everyone in the congregation came forth to receive the body of christ.


No comments:
Post a Comment