O man. I received an email from tues group and I completely did not expect this at all. My mouth stayed wide open from the start of the video to the end and I had to encore it for more than 5 times. Watch it, you will not regret and prepare some tissues.
Title: You were born to be Loved (Korean)
You were born to be loved and you are receiving that love through your life
You were born to be loved and you are receiving that love through your life
you were born to be loved and you are receiving that love through your life
The love from God that started since the beginning of your birth
The love from God that started since the beginning of your birth
Becomes connected with us meeting each other
You were born to be lovedAnd you are receiving that love through your life

No comments:
Post a Comment