Monday, January 5, 2009

One at a time

Ever since the new year started..I have been catching home movies with Ro as he takes a break from studying! So far, we have watched 3 movies and have decided to catch 1 or 2 movies per weekend!! All the shows have been great! But just a few days ago, I caught food poisoning and it's tugging my little stomach way too hard!

I have also started on my drawing diary since day 1 of 2009! Hopefully, I will persevere and soon collect a thick collections of doodles! Most recently, I painted some stuff for Ro and that has inspired me to paint portraits of loves ones in my life! I am going to start painting them in black and white! The ultimate aim is to get them to buy these paintings from me! Ha..Nah..I am just kidding! I just want to build up my own collection of my work and doll my own home one day surrounded by all of them! Cheers!!:)



I really heart her house and her quirky neighbours!! Love how her eyes twinkle when she has something crazy up her sleeves! And of course thumbs up for her guts to woo the man she was in love with!Not forgetting the photobooth photos!!!



The only creatures I love about this movies are the silly ghosts from the jungle! They have forms with human legs and butts just that their heads could turn 360 degrees making silly cracking sounds! They are sooooooooo adorable!!I wish to create a doll like this!


And yesterday we caught this movie! I like the first part of the story where the suspense and love behind the two characters were more surreal! And the only thing I got out of this.. was chef's salad..Hahahaa..don't ask me why!

No comments: